[ii-25] when men were men

  • From: A M <Enzo@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ii-25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ii-25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:59:12 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

    cia atsipalaidavimui pries koli :)

A man has tickets for the Rugby World Cup Final. As he sits down,
    another man comes and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to
 him.

    He replies "The seat is empty."

    "This is incredible" said the man. "Who in their right mind would
have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting
event in the world, and not use it?"

    He says "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to
    come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Rugby
Final
 we
    haven't been to together since we got married in 1987"

 "Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you
find someone else - a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to
take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the
funeral."

http://www.one.lt - Tavo mobilusis el.pastas!

Dabar skaityk savo el.pasta mobiliajame telefone - wap.one.lt!