[igniteball] Supafest

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:50:10 +0800

Okie dokie, if no raffle tickets have been sold (which I'm pretty sure
haven't been... confirmation?) I am tempted to just give away the tickets to
ball committee members. Carla expressed interest in them so if no tickets
have been sold, 2 of the tickets can go to her. Does anyone else want to go?

Also, when I met with Joseph to pick up the tickets he said he is going to
be very busy from end of next week. So I booked a meeting with him in the
city for 2PM Thursday as I couldn't do Friday. If others would prefer Friday
I have no issue with you guys handling it without me. It'd be a meeting to
discuss the budget and what we want done with it. However, if you'd prefer
Thursday and some people can come, thats fine too. Thoughts?

On the talk of finances, Tim and I met with the CEC Treasurer and President
and have decided to put in an extra $5k on top of the $160 per head. So on
Tuesday when we meet we can talk about what we want to do with this money,
I'll bring along all the theming documentation that Challenge gave us.

So what I want to know from you:
1) Have any raffle tickets been sold, if not, who wants Supafest tickets?
2) Did you want to have the Challenge meeting on Thursday or Friday without
me?

Have a happy weekend.

Jacinta