[igniteball] Schedule Ball Meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:04:30 +0800

Hey all,

Below is a link to a new Doodle thingy to put in your availabilities between
Monday 6/09 and Friday 1/10. We need to have a meeting very soon, so please
fill in your times ASAP and I can let everyone know time and date for next
week.

Simon, Callum and I met with Joe and Megavision Ben yesterday, added a few
lighting options to what was being done and getting some pricing on some
sort of fogging thing aswell.

Simon, have you ordered the 400 new posters and any A0 posters? Need them
desperately by next week which I'm sure you are aware.

See you all soon I hope, getting exciting!
Jacinta

http://www.doodle.com/eyicu5r5q448ybkd