[igniteball] Re: Last meeting

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:57:33 +0800

That would be great! If you haven't registered a table yet, you might want
to do it very soon as there are only 5 empty ones left. Remember to bug
people obout registering otherwise they'll end up randomly allocated to
tables on the day. I think we'd be closing registrations either midnight
Friday or midday Saturday.... Will have to check.

Hm... Got the dress, got the shoes... Mask to go...

Also, at the moment we are sitting on 428 tickets (inc. 25 EBC, 16 PRSC,
hopefully more to come though!). CEC will be selling tickets 12-1PM in the
Engineering Common Room (bld. 204, lvl 3) for anyone who doesn't have the
cash til then.

Not long now!!!! =D