[igniteball] Fwd: CEC 600 Pax

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:06:36 +0800

Mainly to Tim/Troy:

Information from Joseph about pricing if we were to get 600 people.

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: CEC 600 Pax  Date: Mon, 14 Mar
2011 11:24:59 +0800  From: Joseph Marafioti
<Joseph.Marafioti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><Joseph.Marafioti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To:
Jacinta Kingdon <jacinta.c.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <jacinta.c.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi Jac, Sorry I had not thought about giving you an idea of pricing for
600pax being achieved for this year’s event. Here’s the answer to your
question with some quick calculations for a price on 600pax;

·         (All prices are INC GST)

·         $160 x 500 = $80,000

·         $152 x 600 = $91,200

o   If you achieve the 600pax figure then we will reduce the price by $4500
off of your invoice. So basically this is a saving of $7.50/person. So
instead of your invoice coming for $91,200 it will come in at $86,700. This
way you have the choice of using the $4500 for extra theme/av gear or
alternatively putting it in the bank for next year etc

I truly believe this is a really fair price for your event and please bear
in mind that this price is all inclusive, There is hidden extras and no
other surprise charges post-event unless there is damage to the venue. This
way you know exactly all costs ahead of time and we have also increased
entertainment and theme budgets from last year.

Please give me a call to discuss this if you have any questions but getting
to the 600pax figure would mean a big saving for your event. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Regards,

*Joseph Marafioti *

Senior Business Development Coordinator

p: 08 9441 8268 | f : 08 9441 8288 | m: 0411 370 197 | *Visit our website -*
* www.venueswest.wa.gov.au* <http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au>

Stephenson Avenue Mt Claremont WA 6010

Arena Joondalup <http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/aj> | Challenge
Stadium<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/cs>| Perth
Arena <http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/295/1/perth_arena.pm> | Perth
Motorplex <http://www.motorplex.com.au> |
Speeddome<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/sd>| WA
Athletics
Stadium<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/293/1/wa_athletics_stadium.pm>|
WA
Basketball
Centre<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/294/1/state_basketball_centre.pm>

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please notify the above and destroy the
original message. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. VenuesWest accepts no liability for

JPEG image

JPEG image