[igniteball] Re: AV date.

  • From: Samantha Cobb <samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:31:36 +0930

Hi Jacinta,

I can be there for the AV meeting :) Meanwhile I'll see you at 1pm on Wednesday.

Samantha Cobb
Committee Member
Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0438 951 531 | e: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:07:50 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] AV date.
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,

We have an appointment booked with Joseph and Megavision (Challenge Stadium AV
supplier) at Megavision Sound & Lighting warehouse 25 Gordon Rd West Osborne
Park from 2PM - 3PM on Monday August 30 (Monday of the first tuition free
week). Who would be able to make it? We'll be looking at different lighting
setups and deciding on what we want for our event.

Jacinta