[IGDA LCPP] Source Code and Compiling

  • From: KG <newoutlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, igda_lcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:46:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dean,

Did you get a chance yet to compile and build your own
MOD yet? I'm talking about when we do a "Create a MOD"
and the source files get copied to your local drive,
then we can open the .sln file in our compiler. Then
theres like millions of .h and .cpp files in our
project, did you compile that successfully??

Kunal.

PS. Have I got the right email add for the Programmers?

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250