IEEE Exec: Re: UH OH

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:14:15 -0500

I can take charge.

Deep

-----Original Message-----
From: ieee-exec-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ieee-exec-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Pirone
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 4:23 PM
To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IEEE Exec: UH OH

UH OH.

I just got my confirmation of my Accenture interview, and
realized .. "HEY THIS IS THE SAME TIME AS THE IEEE EXEC MEETING"

Well, I'm taking a job interview as priority. Who wants to take over
for me? Just so you know there isn't any information I have
specifically since Barney again hasnt gotten back to me about the
workshop. i wouldnt blame him if he was even angry at us since he
scheduled specifically to allow us to make it despite ece day and we
didnt.

-Mike