IEEE Exec: From Barney Adler

  • From: "Michael C. Pirone" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:09:59 -0500

I got in touch with Barney Adler.

He first off doesn't understand why we didn't get the information he
sent, but he said that next Thursday at the workshop he will be giving
out the same information to each student branch and will have one for
us.

He also said he was looking at our Bulletin Board in Tolentine, and
mentioned that we should put up information about the LOCAL
scholarships, 3 of which are given out each year for undergraduate
education, in the amount of $5000 ... This should entice people to join
IEEE since only official members can qualify.

-Mike