[PCB_FORUM] Re: part developer Jedec-type

  • From: "Chad Saathoff" <chads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:51:05 -0600

You will need to define different "pack types" for the different packages
(jedec types) you want to use.  If you haven't already, I would recommend
either taking training, or at least run thru the tutorial that should be in the
install of the Cadence software.  That will explain exactly what you are
looking for.

Chad