[PCB_FORUM] Re: gloss 45's to arcs on the diff-pairs

  • From: William Gerner <William.Gerner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:50:14 -0400

I seem to recall that gloss wouldn't touch nets having certain
types of constraints. I believe it was any kind of delay (length)
controls.

This is a bit crude, but you could make a copy of the .brd file
and in the copy, strip any delay constraints, run gloss, then
clip the diff pair routes into the constrained .brd file. You
might find you have to delete any diff pair uncoupled length and
phase tolerance info also.

No guarantees on this as I have not glossed routes since v14.

Regards,

Bill

--
Bill Gerner