[PCB_FORUM] Re: Xnets on a diff pair choke

  • From: Tim Woytek <tim.woytek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:23:37 +0000

Here is some additional info.

[cid:image003.jpg@01CEDF88.DD2A5B50]

Regards,
Tim Woytek
Senior PCB Designer
Freedom CAD Services, Inc.
Office: 214.495.0296
Cell:  469.667.1377
Skype:  tim_at_fcs
Email: tim.woytek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
visit us at http://www.freedomcad.com

From: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jean Bratton
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:59 AM
To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: Xnets on a diff pair choke

I did something similar a long time ago, here's the email thread, perhaps
something similar would work if you don't get a better answer...

Jean Bratton
Senior PCB Designer
Freedom CAD Services, Inc.
Phone: 603-864-1349
Skype: jean.bratton
Email: jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Visit us at http://www.freedomcad.com<http://www.freedomcad.com/>

Probably, unless it changes at the schematic level.