[PCB_FORUM] Re: Skill School?

  • From: "Linda Meyer" <linmeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:01:47 -0800

all,

A community site for PCB designers and engineers and IC Packaging
designers and engineers has just been launched this morning at
http://www.cadence.com/community/allegro/index.aspx.  The former
community sites of specctraquest.com and allegrosi.com have been
consolidated into this new site which also adds a section and forum on
SKILL.

The forum "PCB Design" will be the most appropriate forum to discuss
SKILL.  This forum will be monitored by Cadence, but will not be a
"Cadence support site", designed more for users to help users.

You can also access this new website through your bookmarks from
www.specctraquest.com, www.specctra.com, and www.allegrosi.com

Linda Meyer, moderator, Allegro si Community