[PCB_FORUM] Re: Shape/Void errors

  • From: "westfeldt" <westfeldt_nbcd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 17:00:53 -0600

What this error means for  static shapes is that you have two overlapping
shapes, both containing the same void.  Allegro gerber generation will not
resolve this situation, so you have to either merge the shapes or change
their boundaries so that the void is completely contained in only one of the
shapes.  I have no idea about your situation where the coordinates are off
the board.

Patrick Westfeldt, Jr.
720-406-0887

  _____