[PCB_FORUM] ?????: Re: customized menu

  • From: "Tmi Systems PCB Design - Amin Aslan" <amin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:02:23 +0200

maybe someone has an idea to solve this problem; we are a pcb design company
with more than 30 customers. each one having his own library.
the problem is we would like to load this customer env file everytime we load a
board, without going to preferences everytime.the way we do it now,
is that we change psmpath and padpath........ evrytime we load a different
customer..... please help

________________________________

???: icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] ??? Dave Schaefer
????: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:40 AM
??: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
????: [PCB_FORUM] Re: customized menu

Shiva,

You can include skill routines in your custom menus.

Log in to your Sourcelink account and query Menu Customization - you'll find
loads of information and examples.

Hth,

Dave Schaefer

dave.schaefer@xxxxxxx