[PCB_FORUM] Re: Plotting

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:53:27 -0700

Uh, I plot all the time...  Not sure of the problem you might be having, but
one thing I do notice is that it plots the area of the screen that is
showing... so I move the edges of the window so that the window fits the PWB.

I am irratated by the fact that one cannot change the settings of paper or the
plotter without having to hit the OK button which actually starts the plot
process.  I usually end up throwing away the first plot... (something quick
like board outline) and then I can preview the rest before I hit that OK button
again.

I am plotting through Windows, to an HP Design Jet 500 onto 36 inch wide
paper... and yes, using 15.2.  Perhaps Windows is handling the plot process.

I have been pretty successful getting 1:1 and 2:1 etc. plots.