[PCB_FORUM] Re: Non plated Holes DRC checking?

  • From: Les Wong <maveric0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

What version of Allegro are you using ?

--- On Mon, 8/9/10, Reade, Sue <Sue.Reade@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Reade, Sue <Sue.Reade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: Non plated Holes DRC checking?
To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 9, 2010, 10:18 AM

To get the pull back on power layers we use Route keepout around
NP pins. This also serves the same function on signal layers to keep traces out
of the holes.

Sue
Reade

CAD Engineer, Hardware Engineering, NSG

(o) +1.919.461-1047  |  (m) +1.919.819-8092

From:
icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:icu-pcb-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On
Behalf Of Jean Bratton

Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 1:17 PM

To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We put a pad but in the flash name we put “BLANK” and then it’s
not actually a pad on the board, just a pad for Allegro to use. Alternate would
be to put a route keepout around the pin.

Jean Bratton

Senior PCB Designer

Freedom CAD Services, Inc.

Phone: 603-864-1349