[PCB_FORUM] Lost Filter Rows

  • From: "Bradley, Shirley" <shirley.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:18:51 -0500

Greetings,

Have you ever lost something and can not figure out how you did it? I was
working on a large part in Librarian XL Part Developer when I realize that I no
longer have my filter rows for the logical pins when I am looking at the
symbol. It was the heading that was labeled "NAME, TEXT, PINTYPE, SIZED,
LOCATION, POSITION, $PN, AND PIN_DELAY".  It is missing on all the parts that I
have in the library. Where did this go? Did I accidently delete it? Is it
hiding? HELP!

I am using Librarian Expert on 16.2.

Thanks,
Shirley M. Bradley
Intermec
tel: 319.369.3328
shirley.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.