[PCB_FORUM] Re: Keep Part as Close as Possible

  • From: Kevin McCowan <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 10:06:52 -0400

You could also use the room prop to identify
parts that need to be grouped together.

TSI Telsys

Austin Franklin wrote:
Hi bambam,

Is there a property I can use in Concept where I can instruct a part to be
as close as possible to another?  Example would be a decoupling capacitor
beside the IC so it will be wired close to the power pins

How about setting the max trace length between the two pins?  You'd have to
use pinpairs on power nets, obviously.

Regards,

Austin

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.

Want to post a job listing ? DON'T DO IT HERE! Better yet, join our jobs listing forum.