[PCB_FORUM] Re: Infinite Cursor trails - again!

  • From: "Antonio, Mary Ann" <MaryAnn.Antonio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 01:10:50 +0000

Hi Gary,

What we are doing for this problem is disabling the Aero desktop composition
feature of Win7 for Allegro only.
See procedure below:

1.       Navigate to the executable program from Start Menu: Cadence Release
PCB Editor.

2.       Right click on it and select Properties.

3.       Select the "Compatibility" tab and "check" Disable desktop
composition, then click on OK.

[cid:image008.jpg@01CDB06D.074468A0]

4.       Reopen your PCB Editor.

Hope this helps.