[PCB_FORUM] Re: How to unlock Allegro PCB file (Date base is locked for writing)

  • From: "Edwards, Kevin" <kevin.edwards@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 11:08:49 -0700

Ali,

            Add a password to a board and then open it in a text editor.
Search for that password and make a note of where in the file it is
stored.  Open your database that is locked in a text editor and look
there to find the password that you forgot.  I haven't tried it in a
while but it used to work.  Hope that helps...

-Kevin