[PCB_FORUM] Re: Gigabit Ethernet circuit design

  • From: "Andrew Noonan" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:14:15 -0700

A quick Google of 'routing gigabit Ethernet pcb' yielded many results.
One of which is:
www.ee.duke.edu/~mbrooke/EE164.02/ Click> Spring_2004.
There seems to be a lot of material that will help you out.
There are definitely many more places where you can find these kind of
resources.

Best of luck,

Andrew Noonan
Sr. PCB Designer