[PCB_FORUM] Concept Question

  • From: Donna Robertson <donmrobe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:31:14 -0400

Any Concept Experts out there?
We are revising a very large and rather dense design. The engineer in
charge wants to make some changes in the net names. Is there an easy way is
globally find and replace the names? I know they can be globally found,  it
is really the replace that would be most helpful. Concept is not my area of
expertise so I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question.

Donna M. Robertson
Senior PCB Designer, CID
RF & Analog Product Test
IBM Microelectronics

Internet to Lotus Notes: DONMROBE@xxxxxxxxxx
 VM to Lotus Notes: DONMROBE at IBMUSM14
 Phone:  Tie Line: 446-1186 ,  External: (802) 769-1186
 Fax:  Tie Line: 446-7509 ,  External: (802) 769-7509

Have a Nice Day!!!