[PCB_FORUM] Re: Carbon Switch PCB Pattern Design Guides

  • From: "Vince Di Lello" <vince.dilello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 05:37:20 -0700

Kevin, that is exactly what my thought's are, but due to the fact that
we are using a sub to work out the front panel details who in turn is
subbing out the custom switch design while we are responsible for the
PCB, the lines of communications is not as open as I am used to.
Therefore, I was jut trying to get an idea as to what others have used
so that we at least had "some sort of" pattern on the PCB (in the space
allotted) so that we could proceed with the board design while awaiting
the proper info from the switch designer. Thanks again to all for
contributing ... I greatly appreciate all your responses.

Vincent Di Lello, CID+
Senior CAD Designer
Kaleidescape Canada, Inc.
vdilello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx