[PCB_FORUM] Re: Auto Silk in 15.2

  • From: "Jean Bratton" <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:43:03 -0700

We sometimes do the same, but only select "silk" for Package Geometry.
We don't do Board Geometry or refdes since we really don't want them to
be clipped at all. We carefully locate them so they do not need to be
clipped, and we don't want the system second-guessing us. If there's a
refdes that really does not fit on the silkscreen we change the text to
the display layer so it's not really gone, just not plotted.