[PCB_FORUM] Re: Assign Color (highlight) not working in V16.2

  • From: "Jean Bratton" <jean.bratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:52:51 -0700

FYI... in case anyone ever runs into this again...

If you go to the color table, at the top there's an option Layers
(default) and Nets. If you select the Nets option there's a button that
shows up that says "Disable Custom Colors" and that box was selected.
Once I unselected it, all worked just fine. This board is inherited from
another design shop, so I don't know why it was set that way...

Jean

Jean Bratton

Senior PCB Designer

Freedom CAD Services, Inc.