[PCB_FORUM] Re: Anyone running v15.2 toolset?

  • From: Andy_Kulik@xxxxxxx
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:55:57 -0400

Hi Mitch,

we have been using 15.2 for quite some time now. and actually done several
designs with it
from start to finish. Couldn't find any problems although we were looking
pretty hard. ;-)
Even the Linux distributions seems very stable.

Andy

Mitch S. Morey
Sent by:
07/29/2004 01:35 PM
Please respond to
icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[PCB_FORUM] Anyone running v15.2 toolset?

Hi all,

We've installed all the tools for v15.2 and the lastest ISRs, etc. and the
"new and improved" license file, etc. Does anyone have REAL problems
running the tools with a networked license file, or speed issues in
general on v15.2? Seems that even Allegro is flacky depending on the time
of day, etc. Do I need to bump my virtual memory, install more RAM, get
smaller databases, etc. etc.???

Anyone? Problems or no-problems. Hints are appreciated.

Good day.

Mitch