[PCB_FORUM] Re: Any news on V16 release and features?

  • From: "Bye, Randy W" <Randy.Bye@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:37:17 -0600

I am currently doing customer Beta testing for 16.0, but at this time I
am not at liberty to discuss new features.  But what I can say is that I
like what I see!  :-)

All I can tell you officially for now is that the 16.0 release is
planned for the June/2007 timeframe and that Cadence will address the
content/features at a later date.

Randy Bye
Engineering Technology Solutions
>UNISYS, Imagine it. Done