[PCB_FORUM] Re: AMC format

  • From: "Macindoe, Gary" <Gary.Macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:59:40 -0600

Hey, Samuel,

So you're saying the fingers and ESD strips should be 50u" (.00005")?  I
haven't looked at the spec. yet regarding the gold plating.

The spec. I'm using is "AMC.0 R1.0", dated January 3, 2005.  Are you
saying this is about to become obsolete?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Gary E. MacIndoe

PCB Design Engineer