[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.5 new features??

  • From: "William Billereau" <william.billereau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:57:42 +0200

Hello.

I found the problem (thanks Helen!):
In fact I use the new Cadence tool to switch the version.
So the PATH variable was pointing to 15.5 but I always launch projmgr by
clicking on a .cpm file.

And this file association was linked to projmgr 15.2.
So it was starting from 15.2 but with 15.5 DDLs and it caused a conflict (but
working) between both versions:
For example the startup splash screen contains a text saying 15.5 and inside
the Cadence logo, it says 15.2....

Now it is 15.5 everywhere and it works fine:
copy paste, new component browser and PDF output...

Just a question: how to set the path to PSM (I have a PSMPATH in pcbenv) to
avoid the message in Component browser:
footprint not found (and not displayed too, of course)...

Thanks in advance.

    William.