[PCB_FORUM] Re: 15.2 or 14.2

  • From: "Kevin McCowan" <kmccowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:53:16 -0400

You still have hair?

Although I am not there yet (15.2) I have always upgraded when the
chance comes.

I have only regretted it once (was it 12.something?). Inevitably you
will need to upgrade

sometime in the future. Personally I like to get it over with as soon as
possible so

I can ask the forum lots of questions! No, really. I think it is best to
get the new features

and find the new bugs.

TSI Telsys