[icon-users] moving to Raspberry Pi

  • From: Bruce Harvey <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 09:14:24 +0000

I am trying to move my RiscOS computing from Virtual Acorn on an Imac to
Raspberry Pi

TW is unable to recognise MathsPhys and populate the maths palette.

My current version of TW is 9.00

On my Mac TW runs on startup from its own directory which in $.

I copied the TW folder across and ensured all files names and file types were
correct.

I merged !system and !Fonts using configure

Aemulator is correctly installed to cope with and ARM26 code.

!Chars lists 3 entries under MathsPhys: D-lite, D-lite and Italic. Selecting
Italic, it displays the correctly.

Regards  Bruce

Bruce Harvey
bruce_harvey@xxxxxx