[icon-users] Style editor comments

  • From: Chris Terran <chris.terranova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:29:51 GMT

Thanks for the new style facilities -- most welcome :-)

Couple of points after a brief try-out:

* As each document has its own Style Finder window, it would be
helpful to have the name of the relevant document in the title bar or
at the top of the window. I got rather confused when I had a couple of
documents open and wondered why it wasn't updating (I incorrectly
assumed it would act like the ArtWorks layer window, which always
reflects the document with input focus).

* Why isn't the Picture style editable? More curious than bothered....

Thanks again; great stuff!

Best, Chris

--
*** Chris & Lee's Photodesk tutorials, tips and resources
*** http://www.photodesk.iconbar.com *** New tiles!