[icon-users] Oh, dear, yet again :-(

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:30:53 +0100

What can be done about this, please?

With best wishes,

Peter.

---------- Begin forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:20:48 +0200
From: "Stefan Smit" <StefanS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dr Peter Young" <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: [icon-users] Easi/TechWriter 8.82 available
[was: PostScript 3 and EW/TW]

I will be out of office untill Monday 26/10/2009.

Please phone me on my mobile number +27 83 417 5609 if you need something
urgently.

Kind regards
Stefan Smit

This message is intended for the addressee only.Information and attachments in
this e-mail may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivery of the
message to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
any action taken is prohibited and may be unlawful, and could result in a claim
against you.
----------- End forwarded message -----------
Title: Out of Office AutoReply: [icon-users] Easi/TechWriter 8.82 available [was: PostScript 3 and EW/TW]