[icon-users] Help - Start document page feature not available

  • From: Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:44:03 +0100

Hi all,

Hope someone can assist. I have a number of documents where I am unable to use the "Start document page" feature to set which number the page numbering should start from. This has worked without issue on some documents, but not others. On the ones it does not work on, the "Start document page" option, on the Format menu, is greyed out. Using EasiWriterPro 9.00.

Anyone come across this in the past

--
Regards
Paul Stewart