[icon-discuss] Re: using the Brailleing for Business

  • From: "Lou Smith" <lousmith07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:49:03 -0400

Open the help menu by pressing the help key.  Go to the navigation menu
by holding down the options key.  Find the Part that says "Instructions,
Help three subsections." Press right arrow to open this section of the
manual.  Press down arrow twice.  You should be on the section called
Key Equivalents.  That's where you want to be.

Lou