[icon-discuss] Re: use of the periodicals folder

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 18:09:12 -0500

Lou:
The periodicals folder is where you downloaded newspapers from bookshare go.
That is all that goes
there.  You will not be able to open the papers through file explorer, because
the are made of several files.
The main one is the .opf file, but as far as I know, the braille Plus will not
open opf files at the
moment.

Chase Crispin