[icon-discuss] Re: updating the braille plus unit--what is involved?

  • From: "Amy Ruell" <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:53:34 -0400

Hi,
Updating is extremely easy.
Connect to the Internet with your unit.
Once connected, go to the applications menu and press 66. The software will
go out and check for updates. Press select on the available update to
download and press okay. The software will download automatically, and, when
completed, will ask you if you want to update the software. Press okay to
continue, and the update will be downloaded automatically. Be sure to close
all other applications prior to downloading, and, if you have important data
on your unit, perform a back-up first.
Amy