[icon-discuss] Re: update on my icon turning on problem

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:00:15 -0700

This is the result of something they are working on for the docking station. For now, just disconnect USB peripherals before turning off. As for it doing this while wireless is on, it shouldn't do that. I'm guessing that is the result of another bug we thought had gone away, and can only be resolved by resetting the unit.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "james h" <james_hooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>