[icon-discuss] ug, bp been out more than a month

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:52:24 -0400

Subject says it all, I'm not too thrilled. I wanna say I'm not impressed. I
just talked to Pamula someone, at APH. You guys realize how bad your turn
around time is? I figured maybe a week to 2 weeks, but I'm coming on two
months. Hopefully some time APH can figure out how to get things sped up a good
bit. I hear people complaining about how long repairs take all the time, I just
went about half my school year without a notetaker.