[icon Discussions] Re: two braille-plus questions

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thcumings@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:54:48 -0500

Hi Tim,
As for your first question, when in the calculator, press the menu key to
get to the calculator menu.  Arrow down until you hear advanced mode.  If it
says selected, pressing select on that menu item will turn it off.  I do not
have an answer for your second question, I don't think that is possible but
I may be wrong.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Executive Producer of Main Menu on ACB Radio Mainstream
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com