[icon-discuss] Re: the Braille Plus and new personal hot spots

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dvdrln766@xxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 21:23:57 -0500

As far as I know the air cards don't have software for Linux, which is what
the Icon and BP use.  They can only be used with Windows or Mac OSX.  So,
this is not something that the developers could fix in an update, this is
something the air card manufacturer would have to work on.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Chase Crispin
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com