[icon-discuss] Re: strange problem with home wireless connection resolved

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:28:37 -0400

ya know, I cannot get mine to reset.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:08 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: strange problem with home wireless connection
resolved

Yes, that is true!  I have recently found out that after you reset your
router, it can take a minute or so to reset, which is not what most
documentation of routers say.  So, after that 5 minutes, the router just
probably finished resetting.
HTH,

Chase Crispin
Administrator and Moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT or
Blindmobiletech) blog, podcast, and soon to be website and mailing lists!
Blog:
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
To subscribe to my blog, add one of these to your RSS reader:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
or:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/BlindMobileTech
My podcast (The Blind Mobile Tech podcast) is at:
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
It is not on feedburner yet!  Anyone want it there?  If that is easier, let
me know!
To subscribe to my podcast, add this to your RSS reader:
httttp://blindmmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/feed/
BMT website:
http://www.blindmobiletech.net/
Please Note *IMPORTANT*:  I am working on the website, and it should be up
there by the beginning of June!  Keep your eyes open!
Youtube videos for APH are at:
http://www.youtube.com/BraillePlus