[icon-discuss] Re: recorder overload glitch

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:11:10 -0500

Oy, Joe, my sympathies are with you!  My husband found this mike called a
Boosteroo (bizzare name, don't  you think?) which works pretty well with the
Braille Plus under similar circumstances.  Or so I'm speculating.  I do
wonder if it is the Braille Plus or the Olympus mike that's causing the
problem.  I do know that I'm delighted that I can use the Braille Plus for
recording in stereo!

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at