[icon-discuss] Re: question about wireless network list

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:16:14 -0500

It will show that information when the network is not connected to help you
to decide what network you want to connect to.  I am guessing that the
Braille Plus thinks that once you are connected to a network that you do not
need to know that information.  Does it tell you that information when you
are not connected to your WIFI network?