[icon-discuss] planner thoughts

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 16:09:51 -0600

I used the planner for the first time today, or I should say, the first appointment in the planner came due today. I have always thought Marc's design of the planner was amazing ever since he talked about it with Larry last summer on a podcast, it's easier than any other planner I've used mainstream or not. I also like how if you leave the dialog it alerts you of the upcoming appoiyntment with open, it has a count down timer, that's great. I wish though that if I left this dialog to do something, that I could later get it back. I also think that if you have an alarm for an appointment, it should keep reminding you say every 5 minutes untel you dismiss it. I also like the beep used, it's not overly annoying or disruptive, but it does enough to not be over-easily ignored either. Have others used the planner, what other constructive thoughts are there out there.

Kevin