[icon Discussions] Re: new Braille Plus AC adapter

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:04:26 -0600

Hi Tyler,
I'm not sure if you mean the actual AC adapter that plugs into the wall, or
the short interface cable that goes from the Icon or BP to the power port
and two USB ports.  You mention USB in your below message, so I'm thinking
you mean the short interface cable.  All Braille Plus accessories are on
sale from APH now.  The AC adapter, the longer chord that goes from the wall
to the interface cable, is being sold now for $21 at this link.
https://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&;
catalogId=11051&krypto=w%2FE%2FZ6s4BbPWrvdsJEOQwhBXo1KjhtniAFDsdUtemi6w4VH7K
YAwA6yPeVuOYNb6N8JtLZeEXRuG%0D%0AsQFWkdGAFZfiEpQW9Clahj55qEKCcS8%2B216FoOY1N
mn37H0bzAOb&ddkey=http:ProductDisplay
The short interface cable that plugs into the Braille Plus on one end and
has the power and USB ports on the other end is being sold for $24.95 at
this link.
https://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&;
catalogId=11051&krypto=w%2FE%2FZ6s4BbPWrvdsJEOQwjdcj1XWtciw%2BMsr%2BGdD6Tx2m
c5RYvMmULsWWHASf3vX1qFUecT08t24%0D%0AubJi7Xz7w1%2FucR6xI7eboVQHYNyjXuIs3NcBH
43dQftRjTIthbgl&ddkey=http:ProductDisplay
Those will both work with either the Icon or Braille Plus.
It looks like all accessories for the Icon and BP, including the docking
station and it's accessories, are on sale from APH at shop.aph.org for now.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/