[icon-discuss] music player feature

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:55:09 -0500

Hi all,

I think I may have posted this feature request before, but I am not sure. I think a bookmarking system would be outstanding for the music player. I like that there is already a resume feature, which is nice, except I tend to read a few audio books at a time and also like to pepper some podcasts in there too. Listening to multiple things can be difficult without a way to resume where you were at in each specific file. I have seen other players with this functionality, like any player running Rockbox.

I love my Icon but this feature would really make it one of the best accessible players out there. How do you guys feel about this feature? Am I way off base here?

Thanks,

Cory