[icon-discuss] Re: multiple select

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 20:13:33 -0400

I am having a problem I think with My docking station.  I installed the
update this afternoon and then inserted my docking station and I'm getting
nothing out of it but it says charging when it goes in and on batteries when
it comes out.  It also says undock when I press the reset button for 5
seconds.

Any thoughts?