[icon-discuss] Re: losing place in the reading of emails

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:41:03 -0700

In the email app it seems to take me close to the bottom. I just
return it to the top and start over. I hate being interrupted during
long emails for this reason. I just never though of it as a possible
bug until now.

Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
2960 Main Street A100
Irvine, CA 92614
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.